Monday, February 22, 2010

Zumba Results Before And After I Have Been Exercising For About 2mo (Zumba). How Long Before I Start Seeing Results?

I have been exercising for about 2mo (Zumba). How long before I start seeing results? - zumba results before and after

If you do not know, is a Zumba Latin / Hip Hop Fitness. I have at least 3 to 4 times per week, and is the class for an hour. I see and I think I have lost weight, my clothes are looser .... But the extent of saying something else, I have lost nothing. I am a better diet, drinking tons of water. Whats up?

2 comments:

Circuits said...

Forget about the standard of the people! This thing is a waste! What happens is that you lose fat but gain muscle. So what are your reservations! You are on the right path, go!

Lose weight, lose inches, and that is what is most important.

Lonnie M said...

You lose fat and gain muscle. Weight more muscle than quantity, of fat. You will see thinner and cleaner, but may still have the same weight. If you look better, enjoy your new car.

Post a Comment