Friday, December 11, 2009

Writing An Appreciation Letter To A Company How Can I Write A Letter To Help Me Get A Permanent Job Out Of A Contract One?

How can I write a letter to help me get a permanent job out of a contract one? - writing an appreciation letter to a company

I was in the works for a company since May My contract was the end of August, but has been expanded and is now scheduled to end later this month. The position is an entry-level HR job, and I abaout 2 years experience in Human Resources.

I want to write a letter to express my thanks to those I work. I want to show the letter as a way for my interest to remain with the company to double (I know that they can afford it), as permanent employees.

All proposals, which one would be great to post a letter. Web pages containing the samples are great too.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment