Monday, January 25, 2010

How To Get Pen Out Of Faux Suede Is There Any Possible Way To Remove A Ball Point/felt Tip Pen's Ink From A Faux Leather Clutch?

Is there any possible way to remove a ball point/felt tip pen's ink from a faux leather clutch? - how to get pen out of faux suede

The ink has exploded ... So while my pockets and clutch ...

It is impossible to remove stains ... Right? There must be some way for the clutch, Great dear to me, and I was down for hours, as it happened.

I tried alcohol, but do not work and instead created smeared.

I also tried hair spray, but nothing happened.

Any other suggestions?

2 comments:

Debi said...

Yeah, baby! M30 or M40 is different from MU

Upbeat said...

Try it in there with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser with a little gel ---- --- ordinary toothpaste.

Post a Comment