Saturday, January 2, 2010

Two Storey House Plans Adding An Extra Storey To Our House?

Adding an extra storey to our house? - two storey house plans

My father decided to add an additional floor of our house, so we will have a house with two floors. But I think we should tear easily and are looking to rebuild the whole house as luxury homes (split) to. Our kitchen really old, to make our carpets, noise, if we do our dark red bricks, the walls have cracks. Our house is like a classic 80s at home and want a marble-topped tables, modern and everything. I tried to convince my father, and to build our home again, and Oxford (nice with the construction of these departments and we are in a corner of the street) has a slope. But he did not listen. Extensions spending Hes 210.000, while 230,980 would pay if going to a beautiful building department. How can I convince him to allow additions to the plan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment