Friday, February 19, 2010

Dech Deck Pálya Yugioh Dech Help/rate I Dont Know What Im Doing

Yugioh dech help/rate I dont know what im doing - dech deck pálya

Hey Im 14 and my name is Heather LaHave no idea what I can do this Doninger, somebody help me to do my best deck.
That's how I got so far:

Monsters
Indaver the throne
Obnoxious Celtic Guard
Amazon Chain Master
Silent Swordsman LV5
DD Warrior Lady
Gilford the Legend
A maximum of six
Kuraz the light monarch
Comand KinghtX2
Elemental Hero Neos AliusX2
Goblin atack force
Marauders CaptainX2
Guardian Angel Joan
Elemental Hero Wildheart
Elemental Hero leaf margin
Insects Chansaw
Destiny Hero Defender
Man Eater Bug
Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird

Charms / Magic
Smashing Ground
Fusion Sword Murasame Blade x2
Lightning bladeX3


Mage Power
SDragon word soul
The Premature Burial
Sogen
Swords, or the revelation of the Light
Monster Reborn
tribute to convicted
Lightning Vortex

Traps
The explosion with chain
Shadow Spell
Evidence of a traveler
Ultimate Offering
Mystical Space Typhoon

I have a general statement, but I hope that I could drive someone a trade.
4 hours - 3 days to respond.
More details
4 hours ago

Oh, I also drainging cylinder shield and magic have

4 comments:

Macro Monarch said...

Lol, cited above, Monster Reborn is not banned heck!

And I can say that this bridge is very good, except for the fact that ...
Mystical Space Typhoon is a charm
Letters would be deported to:
Tribute to perdition
Lightning Blade
The explosion with chain
Fusion Sword
E-Heros
Silent Swordsman LV 5

Added:
Skull Lair (I just love it ...)
Pot of Greed
Megamorph
If you equip ...
Then Ax of Despair,
Caress Mavolent (Single 700 ATK, not the best, but easy to get)



Too many tribute monsters in this deck, I would receive the major part, so that only two of these monsters of 8 and a maximum 3 to 6 star monsters

laxgoali... said...

Wow, you know what you're doing. Back to all the classics, they work best. Check some of the new generation of high-los. To scatter into a pair of blue eyes. "Monsters Of The Earth def usually a good ATK / opinion. Combine stock with a card and has to cover a kickass.) At my level (w / my card on the field, while I do not call monsters less thatn attack 2500th

jaylin_t... said...

everything is good, but you may need stronger monsters afew

angl_dev... said...

Forbidden Monster Reborn 6 / 10

Post a Comment