Thursday, February 11, 2010

How To Steal Stuff At School Whats A Good Way To Get The Boys At School Back For Steeling My Stuff All The Time? I Need Revenge?

Whats a good way to get the boys at school back for steeling my stuff all the time? I need revenge? - how to steal stuff at school

these 2 kids in my class always my things in school, such as pens and such and sometimes they're back! If a child has a rat's tail at the back of the head and very long on that one day she had my stuff and it returns it does not mean that it is part of her hair [was only the last one] was very upset and almost cried! Ha, ha, but it still takes my stuff and as always, not for teachers. So what you can do to take revenge and do not make too much trouble?

3 comments:

Blake P said...

or take the business or possibly crashed cover (their school bags and put their things in) put water in their seats to make it look as if urinating.

TisMe Don't Ya Know!! said...

Haha haircut would have been fun.

Amm what I have done my friend, sharpen your pencils at the end. (I have it for the reason, but it does yno!)

Or fill box of crayons with small pieces (units) paper ((again and again, whenever he can)) Its kind of funny at first but gets very very boring after a while. Also complete section between the computer and if so, when he opens it goes fun, it can be great!

europa said...

Speak with your favorite teacher ask him to interview with them. Can a pen, a mild electric shock or the like in a magic shop has wit /. they do not say that these are cut off from the rest of the queue the next time out.

Post a Comment