Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kidney Pain On Left Side After Sleeping On It Kidney Pain Lower Left Side Of My Back?

Kidney pain lower left side of my back? - kidney pain on left side after sleeping on it

I) in very good health for 17 years, I have other problems, left rear bottom (not all on my right side. I have been for some time about a year and a dull pain when I drink more water and leaves. I do not see how it could be so bad, because I'm healthy and 17 I am taking medication may be what helps. Not that I drink a little super dehydrated, but most have (to the point where I take exception to the toilet too many times), theres no burning or anything related to kidney stones, by a slight pain must Deaf

In each case the kidney or muscle pain and how to get rid of it?.
Too bad I need to see a doctor, me and told me that this is a series of things and could, if you have more than back, but not really bad comes and goes hand in hand with a dull pain
and, finally, I sleep in a different position. I sleep on the right side, but it hurts on my left. (Not seriously enough to Pain Killers) require

3 comments:

Susan Yarrawonga said...

Kidney stones, just love water, and if you give them what they want to stop in large numbers to harass you (temporarily) when he has discovered.

Low back pain (is) primarily a symptom of severe pain of kidney stones.

An alkaline diet can help dissolve kidney stones gradually, since most kidney stones are caused by too much acid, but it takes time.

Kidney stones can not be treated if they are genuine problems and need surgery or treatment catheter with ultrasonic vibrations cause the stone or stones into small fragments, that is the transfer of course a last resort to break.

Noelle said...

The kidneys are very serious

Tell your parents and go to the doc

Prevention is better than cure

Beth said...

If you have ever suffered from kidney stones, you know, were seriously injured, my husband comes and they must fall on his knees in pain, I had had two kidney transplants and have many kidney infections in general (at least for me) because of my back, I think It is a shame that you have another medical opinion on what you can get, and for a long time been his, can be more serious, that means your doctor.

Post a Comment